Misc.


the number of sessions available each month is limited. I usually book 3-4 sessions a month. So book your sessions as far in advance as you can.


I may use images from my sessions for my blog, website or advertising purposes. If you wish for your images not to be used for any of these purposes, please let me know and I will respect your request.




If your child is sick or not up for their session please let me know as soon as possible and we can reschedule at no cost. I want to see them at their best!



your disc will be ready approximately 2-3 weeks after your session and I will email you with pick up instructions. discs can be shipped to you for an additional $10. if you would like your pictures back sooner than 2 weeks there is a rush fee of $45.



{there are no refunds after your session. no exceptions}

{Black.Ivory}