About Me

Photobucket
My name is Quinci Cole. My journey as a photographer began about three years ago when my husband surprised me with a new Nikon D40 camera. I was always taking pictures of us and others and he figured that if I was going to continue to take pictures that I should be doing it with a better camera. I began taking more and more pictures of family members and friends. In 2008 I took a leap of faith and started to do more professional pictures starting with one of my friends who gave me the great opportunity to shoot their wedding. Since then I have been given many great opportunities and a new Nikon D300 that have helped me learn and grow and I continue to learn and grow with every picture I take. I love capturing those special moments that are not soon forgotten and the pure joy that photos bring to everyone’s lives. There is no better job than being able to shoot the beauty of people. Thank you for stopping by my site, I hope you like what you see and that one day I might capture a special moment in your life.

{Black.Ivory}